The Ponds – Independent Living
Enjoy the freedom of living in a friendly, active environment where your independence is encouraged. Participate in activities and trips, enjoy the spacious outdoor grounds, and find support and friendship at The Ponds senior living community. Minneapolis/St. Paul is nearby for shopping, activities, and family accommodations, while Oak Meadows itself is beautiful and quiet.
Included in rent:
- Heat and air conditioning
- Senior Satellite TV (up to 50 channels), free Wi-Fi
- Water, trash and recycling
- Large walk-in closets
- Bay window with mini-blinds on all windows
- Some apartments include balcony and fireplace
- Kitchen with oak cabinets, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning included in rent
- Walk-in shower (Two bedroom apartments also have a bathtub)
- Each apartment is set up for your own stackable washer and dryer
- Housekeeping and urgency pendant response system available for a fee
- Some emergency home care services are available for a fee
- You pay a minimal fee for electricity and phone
View pricing and floor plans for The Ponds
Independent Living Uniform Consumer Information Guide 2019
Minimum Home health care services can be provided for an additional charge.
Oak Meadows is a private pay community and does not accept Elderly Waiver or Medicaid.