The Ponds – Independent Living
View pricing and floor plans for the Ponds
Enjoy the freedom of living in a friendly, active environment where your independence is encouraged. Participate in activities and trips, enjoy the spacious outdoor grounds, and find support and friendship at The Ponds senior living community. Minneapolis/St. Paul is nearby for shopping, activities, and family accommodations, while Oak Meadows itself is beautiful and quiet.
Included in rent:
- Heat and air conditioning
- Senior Satellite TV (51 channels,) free Wi-Fi
- Water, trash and recycling
- Large walk-in closets
- Bay window with blinds on all windows
- Two Bedroom Plus Den include balcony and fireplace
- Kitchen with oak cabinets, dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning included in rent
- Walk-in shower (Two bedroom apartments also have a bathtub)
- Each apartment is set up for your own stackable washer and dryer
- Housekeeping and urgency pendant response system available for a fee
- Some emergency home care services are available for a fee
- You pay a minimal fee for electricity and phone
Minimum Home health care services can be provided for an additional charge.
Oak Meadows is a private pay community and does not accept Elderly Waiver or Medicaid.