How is the cost of living at Oak Meadows determined?
- The cost depends on factors like living option, size of apartment, meals, and the level of care provided. Additional care services may incur extra charges. For assisted living and memory care, a nurse assessment will help clarify what type of health care services are best for each resident. Please contact us to make a plan that works for you!
Do you accept Elderly Waiver or Medicaid?
- Oak Meadows is primarily a private-pay community and has a very limited number of EW availability. We do not accept Medicaid.
Can I bring my own furniture and personal belongings?
- Residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture and personal items to make their living space feel like home!
What happens if my care needs change over time?
- Oak Meadows is equipped to adapt to changing care needs. If a resident's health condition changes, we will work with the individual and their family to adjust the level of care and support accordingly.
Are pets allowed?
- Yes! Pets who would like to make their home at Oak Meadows are evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and a pet deposit is required.
Is transportation provided for medical appointments and other outings?
- Oak Meadows provides scheduled transportation for community outings and shopping trips on our own, accessible bus.