Elevate your lifestyle with Oak Meadows' array of convenient amenities, designed to enhance your daily experience and foster a comfortable and enriching environment.
- Indoor mail service
- Beauty/barber shop
- Centrally located elevators
- Whirlpool bath
- Restaurant style dining, option of three meals per day
- Convenience store and gift shop
- Indoor waste disposal and recycling
- Computer with internet and email access (located in independent living), free Wi-fi throughout the building
- Complimentary fully-equipped laundry facilities on each floor
- Heated underground garage available for a monthly fee, plenty of off street parting
- Scheduled transportation for outings/shopping on the Oak Meadows’ bus
- Building management/maintenance provided by professional staff
- Controlled entry system
- Oak handrails in wide, well-lit hallways
- Initial and subsequent health care service plan updates
- Emergency pendants and/or pull cords
- Clinical record maintenance
- Registered nurse 40 hours per week and on-call triage 24 hours per day
- Ongoing monitoring by nursing staff
- Care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Safety checks
- Monthly vital sign checks
- Care coordination
- Licensed nursing services
- Partnership with HealthPartners Geriatrics for all levels of care
*Health services in Assisted Living and Memory Care available after initial and continuing evaluation by a registered nurse.
Health and Safety
Prioritize your well-being with Oak Meadows' comprehensive health* and safety amenities, ensuring a secure and supportive living environment for our residents.
Entertainment/Social Activity and Spaces
Engage in meaningful social connections and entertainment at Oak Meadows, where carefully crafted living spaces foster an inviting atmosphere for shared moments and lively community engagement.
- Patios and walking paths
- Fireplace lounge and library
- Restaurant style dining
- Ecumenical services/spiritual guidance
- Community and multi-purpose rooms for activities and private meetings
- Located next to shopping, banking, clinics, restaurants, hotels
- Nestled in the woods, beautiful landscaping and views from apartments
Ready to Learn More?
Navigating a lifestyle change can be a significant undertaking, and that's where we come in. Our team is here to offer the support and guidance you and your loved ones may require during this transition.
Feel free to reach out with any questions by visiting our contact us page, calling 651-578-0676, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We're eager to assist you and look forward to the possibility of welcoming you to Oak Meadows!