The Pines – Assisted Living
Enjoy a highly supportive senior living community that alleviates many of the concerns of daily life while receiving special services as your needs change.
Oak Meadows in Minnesota offers an integrated system of senior living services, personal assistance, and homecare designed for those who would like help with activities or daily routine. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions you may have!
Included in rent:
- 24-hour receptionist
- 24-hour urgency pendant response system
- 24-hour home health care staff
- Individually-controlled heat, air conditioning and electricity
- Satellite television, Free Wi-Fi
- Three meals a day in our dining room
- Weekly linen changes and light housekeeping
- Two loads of laundry weekly,per person
- Walk-in shower
- Windows furnished with mini-blinds
- Large walk-in closet (select apartments)
- Bathrooms equipped with grab bars
- Kitchen with oak cabinets, full-size refrigerator, and stove
View pricing and floor plans for The Pines
Home health care services are provided for an additional charge starting at a minimum of $335 per month, per person, which everyone pays in addition to the rent
Oak Meadows is a private pay community and does not accept Elderly Waiver or Medicaid.