8131 - 8133 Fourth St N, Oakdale, Minnesota 55128
To: Oak Meadows
From: Deb Veit
Date: October 16th , 2020
Re: COVID-19 Update – Oak Meadows Website : www.oak-meadows.org
Dear Oak Meadows Tenants, Families, Friends,
All test results for Ponds tenants and Oak Meadows staff have come back negative. As of this week we continue to be free of any positive COVID cases.
Beginning November 1st we will be allowing some visits in to the building based on Dept. of Health guidelines. What this will look like:
• We will continue to not have any large group gatherings until the Dept of Health opens up their recommendations for group gatherings.
• We must be COVID free for 28 days and the county rates must remain low in order for these inside visits to happen.
• Visits from family will need to be no more than 2 guests at a time and please try to keep visits on the shorter side.
• All visitors must always check in at the reception desk to sign in, verify they have no symptoms and to get their temperature checked.
• Everyone must wear a mask at ALL times. When visiting in your apartment and when in our halls.
• All guests must go directly to your apartment for the visit.
• Please remember that this could change if we get another positive COVID case.
Please note: Food and package deliveries may still be brought to the Pines entrance but try to bring them during these hours:
1pm – 3pm everyday
4pm-6pm on Mondays and Thursdays only.
If you have questions please call or email me anytime.
Deb Veit, Executive Director
We are pleased to announce that Ebenezer will be the new management company at Oak Meadows. They have
What – Why – Who – When?! by Joan Nedeau, Tenant, August 18, 2022 Yes! All